Monday, July 02, 2007

Stress relief exercises that really work




I was all alone in my office/shop today and felt the pressure and strain building up inside of me, but I didnt have a ventile, otherwise I would have had to bang my head against the desk..So I rememered a litte " Stress relief baLL" that was stored in a drawer and somehow forgotten. it really worked to squeeze the ball as hard as I could to give my stress and nervosity a way out.. then I went to the toilet for 2 minutes an just closed my eyes an tried to think of exactly nothing, tried to get all out of my head for a short time.. and it really worked, after that felt much better. Later I ate an apple to gain some important antioxidiants and vitamines, and tried to breathe deeply. I felt like new born.. Try it too!!

No comments: