Saturday, January 27, 2007

Coping with someone being far away

My friend Daniel has gone to Australia today for 5 weeks to see his sister, I am here in snowy and cold Austria, and it is indeed a big challenge for me not to think about his surroundings, the sea, hot weather, amazing animals, plants, a completely different world. But on the other hand it says, the decision is left with me, actually I dont have to be sad about this, I could take the plane to Australia tomorrow if this is my decision. So there is no need to be sad about a certain circumstance, it all lies within your possibilities to change your presence if you are not satisfied with it. So I have decided to be happy for Daniel, as he deserves to have a great time, and for my part, I am looking forward to the pictures and stories to be a small part of it.. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Down Under,
What a great idea to take the next plane to Sydney :-)
cu
Daniel